iTunes is an all in one jukebox that can play audio, video, and podcasts, and can connect to the iTunes Store to browse additional media content and to buy. The latest iTunes version adds new interface enhancements, as well as some new features to make any media and devices management a simple one.
Features and fixes include:
- Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
iTunes is a free software application from the Audio Encoders/Decoders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-05-31. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
iTunes (version 12.1) has a file size of 93.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6867 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.