We did not scan iTunes 12.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for iTunes 12.1 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
iTunes is an all in one jukebox that can play audio, video, and podcasts, and can connect to the iTunes Store to browse additional media content and to buy. The latest iTunes version adds new interface enhancements, as well as some new features to make any media and devices management a simple one.
Features and fixes include:
- Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.